The FULL CUSTOM program was born to offer a highly qualified support to all companies having “non-standard” requests.
With this program De Angelis makes its know-how fully available to customers for the conception, design, construction and homologation of:
- non-standard vehicles for specific uses or special transport needs (in-plant, road, off-road or use in extreme environments)
- vehicles for special outfitting/equipment
The FULL CUSTOM PROGRAM offers to customers:
- support of an experienced Sales Project Manager who constantly follows the customer from the initial phase to the delivery
- dedicated team of technicians and mechanical engineers who can work directly with the customers’ technical staff
- availability of the best design and construction technologies (e.g. 3D design software and FEM/FEA analyses for preproduction structural tests)
- organization flexible but entirely controlled by latest-generation integrated IT supports (ERP/ MRP)
- highly skilled and specialized workers, able to manufacture unique vehicles even without using assembly jigs
- possibility of obtaining EU type-approvals also for unique vehicles
- technical assistance service guaranteed even years after purchase
The many and long-lasting collaborations with important companies of different sectors are the best proof of the competence and reputation that the De Angelis team has built over the years (references available upon request).